We enjoy a sense of community at Second Unitarian. In addition to Sunday Morning Worship and many opportunities to meet in committees and small groups, we have our share of FUN at church, too!
Note: Unless noted, the following activities have been suspended due to COVID-19. In the meantime, they welcome ideas for social activities via Zoom.
We offer many social activities throughout the year including:
- Sunday Fellowship – Stay for social time with coffee and treats after the worship service, where we mingle, discuss the service or just reconnect with friends. Note: Sunday fellowship currently occurs via Zoom chat rooms.
- Monthly Lunches – Get to know others at these second-Sunday lunches at a local restaurant.
- Circle Suppers – Gather as groups of 8 to 12 people in members’ homes for social conversation and a potluck meal.
- Thanksgiving Dinner – Enjoy a feast you don’t want to miss on the Saturday before Thanksgiving.
- Parents Group – Join First and Second Unitarian parents of young children for Potluck Nights during the school year.
- Special celebrations as occasions arise.
Our Fellowship Committee is continually looking for new social opportunities and welcomes your ideas!