We first attended Second Unitarian after 20 years of no church. We had been raised in Catholic and evangelical Christian churches but were looking for a more open-minded church for our children, who were ages 9 and 4 at the time. Our children have since grown into young … read more.
What does it mean to ‘defund the police’? What are the alternatives to current police systems that leaders and activists are envisioning? Why should we as UUs be in support of Defunding The Police?
- Soul Matters Group One
- Cleaning Supplies For Somali Families
- Dinner by Zoom Friday, July 10th at 6 p.m.
- Two Resources from Chris Holbein, last Sunday’s guest preacher
- Annual Meeting: Saturday, June 20th, 9:30 on Zoom
- This Saturday, June 6th, 10:00-12:00 Town Hall Meeting
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all in-person gatherings have been suspended. Please sign up for our weekly eNews to receive information about our online worship services and meetings we offer via Zoom.