Shadowboxing: The Art of Discovering Who We Really Are
Rev. Dr. Jean Heriot
Richard Rohr speaks of shadowboxing as a way to discover who we are when other markers have been lost. He suggests we shadowbox with ourselves to overcome what we want to change. What might we want to shadowbox? Where might we need to navigate this journey we call life?
- OTOC Spring Fundraiser
- 2018 Community Garden Plots
- Looking for Additions to Childcare Staff
- Possible Website Disruptions Friday, March 15
- ADULT FAITH FORMATION – CHURCH SIZE TRANSITION!
- March and April Share the Plate: Black Votes Matter Institute
When we moved back to Omaha with our two-and-a-half-year-old, we left a UU congregation that she dearly loved and we were heavily involved in. On my first visit to Second Unitarian, I immediately felt that same closeness Read the full testimonial.