Join us as we explore
the Community of Belonging,
the Community of Healing,
and the Community of Possibility.
This Sunday we will have Whole Congregation Worship!
Children and youth:
- Sing in a “round”.
- Hear a story about John Murray.
- Play BINGO!
- Bring a snack to share after the service!
To carry on the theme Power of Community after the service, please bring a multi-cultural or “from your heritage” snack!
What do we mean by multi-cultural or from your heritage?
- Did your grandmother make Latvian Piparkuka cookies? Dust off that recipe and bring some to share!
- Are you in love with New Zealand Tim Tams? Stop by World Market and pick up a pack for fellowship!
- Does your neighbor make amazing Dabo Kolo? Offer to rake their lawn in exchange for a bit of this Ethiopian snack to enjoy during coffee hour.
~ the 2U Religious Growth and Learning Council