As you know, the ReVision team spent countless hours developing a new vision of Religious Education. The Board wanted to share this innovative vision with other UU congregations, using Faithify as a vehicle to do that.
What is Faithify ?
Faithify is a crowdfunding platform site where passionate people inspire, unite and fund Unitarian Universalist campaigns that are created by Unitarian Universalist congregations.
Crowdfunding has fundamentally changed how we fund-raise. Crowdfunding offers not only a new way of raising funds,but a new way of thinking about how to get things done and where to focus our limited energies and highly motivated spirits to amplify the good work we are already doing.
All-or-nothing funding means that projects are only funded if they reach or surpass 100% of their funding goal within the duration of their campaign. No funds will be collected from donors unless the goal is reached.
Second Unitarian’s campaign “Re-Imagine Religious Education” will run from August 11, 2021 – October 9, 2021. The goal is $4700.00. This will be used to pay for the supplemental hours that Ashleigh Fuson, our amazing DRE, will need to help carry out Second Unitarian’s goal of faith formation for all ages.
- WHAT WILL YOU FAITHIFY?
- How do I pledge?
- Here is the Link: https://faithify.org
- Click the blue “Donate” button on the campaign’s page.(Re-Imagine Religious Education)
- Enter the amount of your pledge, click “Next Step”
- If you have never given to a campaign on Faithify, you will need to create an account by entering your name, email address and a password.
- If you already have a Faithify account, click “Already have an account?” to log in.
- Once logged in, enter your credit or debit card information.
- Once the card has cleared pre-authorization, you will see a confirmation screen that your pledge has been counted toward the goal of the campaign.
- You will receive a pledge notification by email.
- Note for regular campaigns- pledges are not processed until one day after a campaign ends successfully.