These were the primary take-aways from the Board of Trustees July activities:
- We approved calling another congregational meeting to approve the amended budget.
- We will hold the board orientation on July 24th
- The Safety Task Force (STF) continues to monitor county numbers and work on the back-to-the-building checklist. They held a dry run on July 18th and only had an audio issue, however, because numbers appear to be creeping back up, the STF is anticipating putting any return to church back on hold.
- We provided a list of desired additional duties for a ¾ time minister to the Ministerial Search committee.
- Sue Ashinger will continue to manage the minister’s discretionary fund and Ed Bok will supervise Sarah Carter until we have a ¾ time minister.
~ Molly Kliment – Jenkins