To be prepared for this Zoom meeting:
- Watch for the link to join the meeting. The link will be sent to your email address. Be sure we have an accurate email address for you. Come early to check in so we can start on time.
- The purposes of the Town Hall are several:
- Get updates on our current financial status, the bathroom construction and other projects;
- Become familiar with the proposed budget for 2020-2021 and ask your questions;
- Practice skills for using some Zoom features that will be helpful at this meeting and at the Annual meeting.
- Some of you will be in households with 2 or more members. Please use just one device to check in on Zoom. This helps to cut down on feedback. There will be a way for you to report the number of persons attending from your site.
- All participants will be muted when they arrive at the meeting. Be prepared to follow instructions about notifying the leadership that you have a question or comment to present. You will be recognized and unmuted to speak in the order in which notifications arrive.
- Please allow others to ask their questions and to comment after you have had a turn before you speak a second time.
- Review the materials sent to you in the mailing to your home.
~ the Board of Trustees