Omaha Gives is May 24th! Second Unitarian is proud to be participating in Omaha Gives!, a 24-hour charitable challenge organized by the Omaha Community Foundation. We will be joining more than 800 local nonprofits to raise money together and compete for prize money—the more donors we get to give to us, the more likely we are to win prizes.
So how can you give?
This may look like a long list, but don’t worry, it is actually pretty easy!
- The giving begins at Midnight on May 24th and goes until Midnight on the 25th.
- The minimum donation is $10
- Go to omahagives.org
- Click on the light green box that says “Give Now”
- Type “Second Unitarian” into the search box. 2U should pop right up!
- Click on the “Donate Now” box.
- Scroll past the info about 2U until you get to the Donation section.
- Enter in the amount you wish to give
- Choose “Yes” or “no” at the “Recurring Donation” box
- Choose “Yes” or “no” at the “First Time Donor” box.
- Choose “Yes” or “no” at the “Anonymous Donation” box
- Is your employer matching your donation? If so enter the code you were given by your employer in the “Promo Code” section.
- Do you want your donation to honor someone? Enter their name in the recognition box.
- Click “add to cart.” A new page will open with your donation.
- At this point you can choose another nonprofit to donate to or click “Checkout” to finish up your donation.
- On the next page you can check out as a guest, with a previously created profile or create a profile.
- Enter your credit card and billing info, check the “Terms of Agreement” box, then click “Submit.”