We are looking forward to the Annual Heartland Pride Parade & Festival on Saturday, July 15th. Second Unitarian Church invites you to join in the fun!
Here’s some things to know:
- Getting there:
- ORBT: We will have a group led by Kathy Bell leaving from the Westroads ORBT stop at 8:30 a.m. If you don’t know how to use ORBT, be there by 8:10. Prepurchase your tickets here or buy them at the Westroads ORBT kiosk (Northwest corner of parking lot).
- Self Drive: Parking is available at the CHI Health Center
- What to bring: Bring sunscreen, water/water bottle and sunglasses. We will have 2U and OATS branded handouts.
- Show your unity: Wear your yellow “Side With Love” t-shirt. Don’t have one? No fear: loaner shirts are available first come first serve: Kathy Bell will be available during Sunday, July 9th at 2U for you to grab one to borrow. Accessories (crazy hats, rainbow umbrellas, boas, etc.) add to the festive atmosphere. If you miss getting a shirt, don’t let that stop you from joining us.
- Festival Booth: We WILL have a booth at the Festival this year! Please sign up to help share your faith and support for the LGBTQIA2S+ community!
Finally, BRING YOUR FUN SELF!