The Flame of Her Spirit
Rev. Cyndi Simpson
The Reverend Olympia Brown, Universalist, was the first woman fully ordained to the ministry in the United States (1863). Her life story is that of a person devoted to what many might consider to be lost causes! Who was this amazing woman and what can we learn from her?
- Do you receive the weekly eNews?
- Omaha Gives final result: $3,492.82
- Habitat for Humanity – Join us this summer
- Summer Game event for EVERYONE
- Job Opening at First Unitarian Church of Omaha: Nursery Manager
- July Share the Plate: Habitat for Humanity of Omaha
- No events