Faith Floods the Desert
Rev. Cyndi Simpson
Today, Cyndi will share the deeper story, the heart, of her trip to Arizona to leave water for migrants in the vast Sonoran desert of southern Arizona. What happens to the migrants who cross this deadly area? What happened to those who came to participate in this civil disobedience?
- 2U Food Brigade Feeds Habitat for Humanity Workers
- October Share the Plate: Black Men United of Omaha
- Positive Survey Results for NUU Way Capital Campaign
- Thank You All for Helping at Church Cleanup Day
- 2U Book Sale Rescheduled Due to Rain – Oct. 21
- Habitat for Humanity Faithful Builders Making Great Progress
- Dinner and Discussion - No More Deaths Ministry in Arizona with Rev. Cyndi Simpson 10/20/2018 2U Sanctuary
- 2U Book Sale 10/21/2018 2U Church Grounds
- Second Unitarian Lunch 10/28/2018 McAllister’s Deli
Pete and Carolyn Miller
When we moved here from Seattle with our two-year-old daughter in 2010, we wanted a community that shared our values of social justice, freedom of thought, and inclusion. Read the full testimonial.